Nothing makes your home say “luxurious” like rich all natural stone! City Granite is a father & son owned business based in Eastlake, Ohio. They are also proud to be serving Cleveland-Akron-Canton and all Northeast, Ohio areas. Old world experts in fabricating beautiful custom kitchen countertops, bar tops, bathroom vanities and more, all handcrafted in you choice of granite, quartz or marble. Durable all natural stone will give your home or office spectacular enjoyment for generations to come. Put your trust in a family operation that absolutely insists on the highest quality materials at affordable prices. – Prices starting at $34.99 Per sq ft.
- We make life easier with experience over 25 years
- Starting from 34.99 USD per SQ, 10 different colors, 2.5′ granite
- Good deals good offers Free estimates. Free installation
- Our products are very will fabricated We serve in Akron; Canton, Cleveland areas
- We offer Free estimate Free templates Free installation All granite is in inch and a quarter thick
FOUR TIPS FOR CHOOSING A GRANITE
Granite can be fabricated by hand or machine-good craftsmen fabricate better by hand, while the large granite companies do everything by machine. Machine fabricating is quicker, but doesn’t polish the edges as well as hand-polishers. To compensate, some companies wax the edges to make them look better, but wax wears off over time.
- Ask your granite company if they use wax and require them to state in your contract that they don’t. Good companies using machines also have employees who manually polish after the machines are done. Ask your fabricator if they manually polish machine edges.
- Ask about seams-some granite companies fabricate each piece individually, while others put pieces together, then fabricate. The edging looks better when pieces are fabricated preassembled. Make sure your fabricator installs seams with a suction-automated seam machine. It holds the granite in place and levels the seam much better.
- Find out if your granite company does its own installsThe large warehouse chains do not fabricate or install. Always use local suppliers who have their own install team. Installation is the key — you always want local support. Out-of-town and third-party installers are consistently unavailable if you have problems with your install. Local people will support you much better.
- Insist on 3-centimeter graniteThree-centimeter granite is 70 percent less likely to break than 2-centimeter products. Buy Brazilian or Italian granite only. Most granite is mined in Brazil or Italy, and you want to buy from people who either own the mines or buy directly from the mines. Ask your fabricator if they buy their granite direct or through distributors. Distributors guarantee their quality. They are a little more expensive but worth it, because you can send back anything you don’t like.
* Obviously, there’s a lot more to granite than meets the eye! With these insider tips you’re and armed and ready to make your dream granite countertop look come true.
Custom Granite Countertops, countertop, kitchen counter tops, granite floor tile, fabrication and granite installation of granite countertops, granite counter top, Solid Stone Fabricators, natural stone distributor, marble countertops, marble tops, travertine. Quartz Countertops for Kitchen Counters, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Vanity, Custom Quartz Countertops, kitchen remodeling Design ideas, Kitchen renovation, Bathroom design, Black Granite, Brown Granite, Gold Granite, Gray Granite, Green Granite, Blue Granite, White Granite, Red Granite and more colors at lower cost. Cleveland OH, Akron, Bedford Heights, Brooklyn Heights, Cleveland Heights, Cleveland Hts, Cuyahoga Hts, East Cleveland, Independence, Lyndhurst, Mayfield, Mayfield Heights, Parma, Parma Heights, Pepper Pike, Richmond Heights, Shaker Heights, South Euclid, University Heights, Burton, Chardon, Chesterland, East Claridon, Beachwood, Euclid, Gates Mills, Highland Hills, Wickliffe, Willoughby, Lakewood, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls, Rocky River, Westlake, Chagrin Falls, Hudson, Macedonia, Maple Heights, Moreland Hills, Northfield, Oakwood Village, Reminderville, Sagamore Hills, Solon, Twinsburg, Walton Hills, Berea, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Brook Park, Brunswick, Hinckley, North Royalton, Richfield, and Strongsville.